Community First Medical Center houses the Port Café, a spacious and comfortable eating area with many healthy food options. Additionally, there are several restaurants within close vicinity to the hospital.
- Located in the main building on the ground floor
- Offers a wide variety of menu options, including hot breakfast entrees (e.g. made-to-order omelets, hot cereal bar), homemade bakery entrees, made-to-order sandwiches and salads, a Mexican-style grill, snacks, coffee, tea and fountain beverages.
- Proudly serves Starbucks Coffee
- Vending Machines (accepts cash or coins)
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Monday – Sunday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Monday – Sunday: 2:45 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Monday – Sunday: 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Nutrition Services Department provides a wide range of catering options from the basic continental breakfast or sandwich lunch, to up-scale gourmet dining. Contact the Department of Nutrition and Food Services for catering requests: 773-282-700, ext. 3515
- Other vending machines are located throughout the Medical Center. Ask unit personnel for directions to the nearest machines
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Vending machines accept cash or coins, no credit cards
Best Subs & Pizza Map It
Comfort food with burgers, pizza & gyros
5758 W Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL 60634
Trattoria Porretta Ristorante and Pizzeria Map It
3656 N Central Ave, Chicago, IL 60634
Outpatient Nutrition Counseling, call 773-282-7000, ext. 3898
Department of Nutrition and Food Services, call 773-282-700, ext. 3512